My Pregnancy Tracker!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baby #2 has a First Name....

Well, we decided on a first name for baby #2! It was decided the day after our ultrasound, but I was waiting to announce it thinking we would also decide on a middle name, but that hasn’t happened yet : (


Her name will be Mia- pronounced with an E sound. We have had many, many, many suggestions on middle names and we just cannot agree on anything!!! As my sister told me 2 weeks ago- you still have 20 weeks! I know, but I wanna decide NOW! lol. So, if you have any more suggestions, keep them coming.

Arielle is now referring to her as Mia, and I think it is just so cute!!! We were in the shower this morning and she told me that Mia was taking a shower with us too. I love the way she thinks.

Here is a cute picture of Arielle, just because…


No comments:

Post a Comment