My Pregnancy Tracker!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

I kinda suck at this whole blogging thing lately…

Well, I am 27 weeks today and things are going pretty smoothly. Just getting miserable and waddling already- LOL!

I am, however, getting extremely sick of all of the ignorant comments by random people that do not even know me. So, let me sum it up for you:

- NO, I am not having twins, triplets, etc.

- YES, my due date IS correct

- NO, this baby is NOT bigger than it should be

I can’t believe how quickly this pregnancy is flying by! At first it was dragging and now it is going so quickly! And, with all of the holidays coming up, it will go by even faster! I guess I better get a move on fixing up Mia’s room!

So far, Arielle is doing well with my pregnancy, but I do not think she fully understands what is going to happen in a few months. She is such a big helper, so I hope she will do well with her new sister and not have much jealousy. We just celebrated her 3rd birthday last weekend and she is getting so big! Here are a couple pictures of her in the birthday outfit.









I almost forgot! Her full name will be Mia Love Raines. If you don’t like it, please keep your comments to yourself, because we LOVE it and it will not be changing…

Here is the most recent picture I have taken of my big ol’ belly!


2 comments:

  1. Dont listen to them- you arent bigger than normal. It's all baby -girl. Hang in there. I cant wait and I love the name. I must say i did not see Arielle in that tutu- cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! And Mia is a great name:)

    ReplyDelete